Day 2nd, Plawangan Rim - Summit - Lake - Cave - Hot spring
- Senaru Rim.
of small round balls volcanic as resembling bean filling make the climb exceedingly difficult to say the least. There was very little to hold on to every two or three feet gained, we'd scratch back at about a foot .We made it to the top in the nick of time even in our frozen stiff an exhausted state the star beauty of our surrounding was own inspiring. At 6 am we arrive at the summit, and enjoy the time no more than one hour. Than we start to going down for rim Sembalun to have breakfast. After breakfast time we continue for trip to Segara Anak Lake, we will be there at 12 noon. Enjoy swimming in the lake and hot spring water, just ten minutes from lake. At the 3 pm we climb to the rim of Senaru and it's takes about 2,5 hours. Spend the second overnight in the rim of Senaru.
Day 3rd, Senaru Rim - Senaru - Senggigi
through to the Senaru village. It is around 12.00 pm you will be at Senaru village, and before 3.00 pm. you will be arriving at your hotel.
Recommended Items to bring:
- Suitable walking Shoes/ Warm clothing/ Wind breaker/ Rain coat
- Gloves/ Extra socks/ Small towel/ hat/ Tissue paper
- High Energy food (Chocolates, Nuts, Raisins)
- Headache tablets, lips gloss, deep heat lotion (sun block) plasters
- Torch light/ walking stick/ water proof, bag for camera
- 2 or 3 T-shirts/ long trouser/ Short/ swim cloth
For further information or Trekking reservation, kindly please feel free to contact us at:+62 81 736 2322 /+62 81 907 298 351 E-mail to: email@example.com
Copyright by http://www.lomboktravelasia.com | design by Wayan